Thursday 19 March 2015

Boiling Coke Recount By Abbas

WALT: Write a Recount about Cooking Coke.

When you are writing your recount think about your prediction, the steps we took, the tasting of the coke and your findings, the end result, why is happened, the taste of the end product, how your felt about this type of learning etc.

SUCCESS CRITERIA: (highlight off as you include)
  • I have recalled the events in logical order
  • I have written in past tense (it has already happened)
  • I have included an orientation (who, what, when, where) in my introduction
  • I have used first person (it happened to you)
  • I have used connectives (then, suddenly, after, finally)
  • I have included a conclusion which may give a personal opinion about how you felt


Yesterday we did a Coke experiment in our classroom and it was really cool. Miss B poured coke in to the the frying pan and and then Maisie was holding the iphone on a time lapse. Then Miss B put some coke into our cups then we tried the coke on different parts of our tongue and it tasted different on different parts of our tongue because we had different taste buds. Then in our writing books we wrote what we saw and then it was morning tea time. By the time we had came back the sugar had dried into a coke lollie kind of thing. Then after lunch Miss B got toothpicks and put some of the lollie on the toothpick and we ate it. It tasted disgusting to me.
After the experiment in the class I felt somehow happy because we got to drink coke.

9 comments:

  1. I love how you written it uniquely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you written it uniquely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wrote it uniquely.😯

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote it uniquely . (:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you wrote it uniquely . (:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you wrote it uniquely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you wrote it uniquely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you wrote it uniquely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you wrote it uniquely .

    ReplyDelete